Illinois Loans for Independent Living
Financial Loans for Assistive Technology
Illinois has a loan program specifically for people with disabilities.
AT LOANS are available to purchase assistive technology for daily living.
Credit Builder Loans are available to individuals with no credit or extremely poor credit as a way to improve their credit rating while acquiring needed assistive technology.
Some facts about AT LOANS:
- Loan amounts range from $1,001 to $30,000 with the exception of home modifications which are limited to a maximum of $5,000.00
- Hearing aid applicants must have an evaluation by an audiologist
- Loans are not available for a non-modified vehicle unless there is proof that it will be modified by another agency
Some facts about Credit Builder Loans:
- Loan amounts range from $250 to $1,000
- Must be used for assistive technology
- Can help build your credit while getting the assistive technology that you need
Applicants are strongly encouraged to utilize our ILoan application website.